Transitional Fitness AcademyFor Our Members, We Give You Unlimited Informative Material, such as Short E-books, Workout Routines, Diet Programs, Access to the TFC Facebook Community and much more. Coming Soon !
Personalized Fitness and Diet Plans
Fitness and Diet plans catered to your health and wellness goals
Still Shot Pictures That Demonstrate Each Exercise
Pictures that illustrate correct form and take the guess work out of doing the workout smoothly
Workout and Diet Motivation
My main goal is to motivate you to be the best version of yourself. You have everything you need to succeed
User Login For TFC Coming Soon !
Helping You Find Success With Transitional Fitness Coaching
Feel Like It’s Time to Become Healthier, But Can’t Seem to Find a Way?
Transitional Fitness Coach is here for you. We are willing to put in the effort, time, and patience to give you the tools you need to be successful on your health and fitness journey. Here we offer support on how you can better improve your body to become the best version of yourself, no matter your goals.
What Is Transitional Fitness Coaching?
Helping and Guiding People Through Various Stages of Fitness
Where you are right now doesn’t matter. What matters is your decision to work towards getting stronger, developing discipline, and building the body of your dreams.
We Walk With You and Help You Transition To Healthier Diets
Working out is only a piece of the puzzle. To see results, you will need to focus on incorportating a healthy balance of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. But no need to worry as we will take the guesswork out of the process for you. Tell us your goals and where you are, and let us do the rest!
We Take Clients Through a Detailed Regimen
Our goal here at Transitional Fitness Coach is to help you create a healthy lifestyle. It is not a short-term diet to getting skinny or building muscle quick. It is a long-term program that teaches you how to work towards and maintain being the best version of yourself while achieving vitality.
We Help Clients Increase Their Willpower and Discipline
The practice of working out and eating healthy builds willpower, self-confidence, and discipline. These are things that will not only impact your fitness journey but other areas as well such as work ethic and how you handle relationships.
How Do I know If Transitional Fitness Coaching is Right For Me?
We interview our clients to ensure that the client and trainer are a good fit for one another. We base our effectiveness on the clients attendance and their ability to be consistent in the training.
Understand the components of training.
- Video library demonstration of each exercise
- Personalized diet plan
- Personalized fitness routine (to accomplish your goals)
- Weekly check-ins (progress check, diet and fitness tweaks)
- Positive affirmations
Benefits of training
- Cost effective- You pay one fee, once a month for unlimited access
- Scheduling- Finding a time that works is no longer a problem as you work out on your on time
- Gym preference- All of the fitness plans can be customized based on whether you want to work out at home, at the gym, with weights, or without them.
What to expect from me
- Access to new deals and programs- You will be notified of new deals and programs immediately.
- One on One coaching- Coaching with your goals and wellbeing as the top priority
- Honesty- Integrity at all times
- Perseverance- Encouragement and follow-up that will help you through rough each stage of progression
- Stat Utilization- Proper utilization of your information for the purpose of reaching your intended goals. Your information is confidential and will only be used for the purpose of the training.
- Open Communication- As I mentioned early, there are so many things that determine your fitness progression. It is important that each client be honest with me about their lifestyle as far as exercise and consumption goes to ensure that we are setting them up with the best plan that will yield the best results.
Things that are important to your longevity
- Willpower- Willpower will help you avoid lazy days and bad fitness habits.
- Determination- Determination is a force you will need to keep you from wavering throughout your progression. Changing fitness and diet habits long-term may be one of the hardest things to do. However, it is the most rewarding.
- Positive Visualization- You have to constantly see yourself healthy and fit every day. Each day that you positively visualize the results you want, will bring you closer to that light at the end of the tunnel.
- Diet- Diet works hand in hand with fitness. You can’t have one, without the other. Some may argue that diet is more important than fitness. It keeps your body healthy, aids in weight management and keeps your metabolism stable.
- Self-confidence- You are working towards these goals so that you can live a vigorous life. You have to believe in yourself and do this for yourself. You will never please others by achieving a particular look. You are so much more than a body. You are a person that has a soul and heart, who believes that they are going to achieve their goals.
- Supplementation- The supplements that each client will need will depend on their starting point, and their goals. Supplements can enhance and even speed up the time it takes to reach your goals. They also aid in recover of the muscles after a workout.
- Exercise- Fitness helps to build muscle strength while burning fat. People who have more muscle mass than fat live longer and feel better. It also reduces stress and aids in weight management.
- Sleep- I know you’ve heard the phrase, “I’ll sleep when I’m dead”. Well, if you don’t sleep you will be sooner than you think. Sleep levels out the hormones, strengthens the immune system, and aids in muscle recovery and focus.
- Discipline- Discipline is your foundation for making all of these things work effectively. You have to practice each and every one of these things every day, multiple times a day. You will never create a habit without discipline.
- Your #1 Fan- ME!
Transitional fitness is a program that takes the current fitness level of an individual combined with their goals and lifestyle to create a comprehensive plan that will allow the client to begin a lifelong, healthy lifestyle. The goal is to help you create new lifelong habits that will enable you to be the best version of yourself. Transitional fitness will enable you to effectively manage stress, stay fit, and eat foods that will give your body the fuel it needs to function at its best.